If you are facing any type of errors or issues while trying to claim or logging into your NcedCloud account, we have provided some effective solutions to solve them easily. So, if you’re having problem with account claiming, read below and you will find the solutions you are looking for:
Common Issues with Ncedcloud Account Claiming
- Issue #1 (Unable to Claim an Ncedcloud Account): This issue can show up due to various reasons, such as incorrect information provided during the claiming process or technical issues within the server of the platform.
- Issue #2 (Account Claiming Email Not Received): Another issue users face is that they don’t receive the confirmation email.
- Issue #3 (Invalid Credentials Error): This error often indicates a mismatch between the provided information and the system’s database.
Solutions to Account Claiming Issues
Solution #1 (Check your birth date)
it might be that you have entered your birthdate in the incorrect format. The correct format is (YYYY/MM/DD).
Solution #2 (Can’t set password)
This error can come up if you have not entered the password that meets the password policy. Also, when retyping the password for confirmation, it can be that you have mistyped the original password. Try retyping both your new password and carefully type it again.
Solution #3 (Double-Check Email Spam Folder)
If you haven’t received the email with claiming instructions, check your spam or junk folder. Sometimes, official emails too can end up there due to some unwanted spam filters. If you find the email you are looking for in the spam folder, mark it as “Not Spam” to make sure any future communications are not interrupted.
Solution #4 (Entering the wrong UID number)
The eScholar UID number is a 10-digit number that is for state employees, that matches their teacher/staff number in PowerSchool. For employees, it can be found in the Staff UID system and Payroll. Students’ UID number is their Student or Pupil Number. If you are not sure about your UID number, contact the local help desk for assistance.
Additional Tips to Resolve Account Claiming Issues
- Clear your browser cache and cookies before attempting to claim your NCEdCloud account. Also check if there are any additional add-ons installed on your browser as they might be preventing you to login.
- Use a supported browser and make sure that it is up to date for optimal performance.
- Temporarily disable any browser extensions or add-ons that can interfere with the claiming process.
- Another thing you can try is that you can try claiming your account from a different device or network.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions provided during the Ncedcloud account claiming process, make sure that you carefully follow each requirement.
*Note: If all else fails, consider reaching out to your local PSU technology support for further assistance and guidance.
Things Your PSU’s / LEA Charter School Technical Support Can Check
If your date of birth in the UID system is wrong, this can cause you to not login your NCEdCloud account. This can resolved if the support personnel of your PSU or LEA Charter School can confirm your birthdate by verifying it from the IAM Service records.
The Data Coordinator of your LEA Chartered School will have to update all the information related to you and other necessary corrections in the UID System and make sure every data related to you is correct and up-to-date. After this is done, all the correctionss and changes made by your School will be updated in the IAM Service the next day.