Students, Teachers and Parents can access their NCEdCloud account through the RapidIdentity Mobile App by setting up an OTP. You will be able to get access to all NCEdCloud services and tools directly from the application.
This article will teach you how you can set up an OTP on RapidIdentity for your NCEdCloud account.
How to Setup NCEdCloud OTP via RapidIdentity App?
- Go to the App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android).
- 2. Search for “RapidIdentity” or directly visit THIS LINK (for iOS) and THIS LINK (for Android).
- 3. Install and Run the application on your device.
- Tap on “Scan QR Code” button under the Personal Account option.
5. After tapping on Scan QR Code, your camera will open automatically with a built-in camera box of the application (as shown in image below).
6. Now centre the red line available on the box with your QR Barcode.
7. A new item will automatically be created with the name of “NCEdCloud IAM.”
8. Once the QR Code is scanned, RapidIdentity will show your NCEdCloud account Username (UID).
9. You can choose to Rescan the QR Code or Submit the QR you just scanned.
10. If you have submitted the Scanned QR Code, you will receive a 6-digit OTP.
11. Now type in the OTP received into the NCEdCloud Account Setup Screen.
12. Once you have given the OTP correctly, click on “Done.”
13. You will see the screen (as shown in the image below), showing you that your account is linked to the RapidIdentity App.
By following all the steps given above, you can easily setup your NCEdCloud OTP via the RapidIdentity Mobile application. The application is very easy to use and once you setup the OTP, you will be able to access NCEdCloud services directly from the app, which saves a lot of time.