If you have any queries, suggestions or are facing any issues while using NCEdCloud, you can follow the useful links or follow the methods given below to reach out to them.
- Claim New Account (for new NCedCloud users)
- Account Claim Issues and Solutions Page.
- Information for all LEA Administrators
If you cannot find the solution to the problem you are facing from the useful links given above, you can directly contact NCEdCloud Tech Support in a few different ways.
- NCEdCloud Customer Support Community: https://identityautomation.force.com/support/s
- Official Email Address: [email protected]
- Visit your PSU’s Tech Support
Support for LEA Administrators
All NCEdCloud problems that can’t be solved locally are required to be taken to the Identity Automation.
All LEA Administrators first have to open a ticket with Identity Automation from the IDENTITY AUTOMATION SUPPORT COMMUNITY. You can also click on the Identity Automation Support Community Icon from the NCEdCloud service Applications view.