NCEdCloud can be accessed through the RapidIdentity Application available for iOS and Android devices. All teachers, students, and parents who have an NCEdCloud account can use the RapidIdentity Application to log in. The application is simple and easy to use, with a fast and responsive design.
In this article, we are going to teach you how you can login to your NCEdCloud account via the RapidIdentity App as a Teacher, Student or Parent.
How to Login NCEdCloud via RapidIdentity App?
- Open PlayStore (for Android devices) or AppStore (for iOS devices)
- Download and Install the RapidIdentity Application.
- Open the application and click on “Continue” on the Startup screen.
- Click and open the drop-down menu and choose NCEdCloud from the list of options.
- Enter your NCEdCloud Login details.
- If the login details you have provided are correct, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
- Students, Teachers and Parents will get instant access to tons of educational resources and management tools.
- A user-friendly application that is easy and responsive.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) availability for all major educational platforms in the United States.
- Get access to all NCEdCloud resources directly from your phone.
Q. What to do if I have forgotten my NCEdCloud password?
A. If you have forgotten the password of your NCEdcloud account, you can reset it by going to my.ncedcloud.org. From there, click on the “Forgot password” option and follow the on-screen instructions. Also, you can directly go to your School’s or PSU’s Technical Support and they will change the password for you.
Q. The Application is not working? How do I access NCEdCloud now?
A. If the RapidIdentity App is not working and is stopping you from accessing your NCEdCloud account, first check if there are any pending updates of the app from PlayStore or AppStore. Also check if you are typing in the correct login details and if the problem isn’t solved, contact NCEdCloud Support for assistance.
Q. Can I use the RapidIdentity App to Login to NCEdCloud on different devices?
A. Yes, you can use the RapidIdentity mobile application to sign in to your NCEdCloud account on multiple devices like Smartphones, Desktops, Tablets and more.