All North Carolina users of Clever can now sign in to their Clever accounts using their NCEdCloud credentials thanks to the new NCEdCloud Single Sign-on (SSO) feature. In this article, we will explain how you can configure the Single Sign-on on your account through NCEdCloud IAM Service.
How to configure NCEdCloud Single Sign-on (SSO)?
- Visit the official Clever.com website and login to your account.
- Go to your account’s dashboard and click on SSO & Portal > SSO Settings.
- Select the “Add Login Method” option.
- Now click on “‘Active Directory Authentication” from the Identity provider menu.
- Then enter the NCEdCloud Metadata.xml URL or directly upload the File.
- Click on “Save.”
Customize Clever SSO Option
NCEdCloud has now successfully been configured on your Clever account. After configuring the SSO feature, you can choose how to customize it according to your needs:
- Login to your Clever account and visit your account’s dashboard.
- Now click on SSO Portal > SSO Settings.
- Click on the “Customize” option available.
- Click on the Pencil icon beside the “Add login hints for active directory” option.
- Now from the list of options available, click on “Login with NCEdCloud”
- Hit “Save” and you are done.
Now that you have configured and customized your NCEdCloud SSO feature, you can use your NCEdCloud Login credentials to login to Clever whenever you want.
If you still have any questions or if you are facing any issues while configuring SSO on your account, feel free to reach out to us through our contact form or directly Contact your School’s Technical Support for further assistance.