NCEdCloud lets Teachers easily request assignments from students and grade them directly from the NCEdCloud Portal. In this article, we are going to explain how you As a Teacher can request assignments from students and Grade them and how Students can submit their assignments and check their results directly from the NCEdCloud website.
How to Request Assignments? (For Teachers)
- Login to your NCEdCloud’s account and visit your account’s Dashboard.
- From there, select the class from which you want to request or grade assignments.
- Once you open the class, click on the “Assignments” option.
- Click on “Create Assignment.”
- Now type in all of the details of the assignment like the Topic, Introduction, Resources and Due Date.
- Now choose the Grade Point Value of the assignment.
- Click on the “Save” button to request the assignment.
- A pop-up will show up that will ask you to select Specific Students or Entire Class to Assign them.
- Click on “Assign.”
How to Grade Assignments? (For Teachers)
As students in your class will start to complete their assignments and submit them, you will be getting notifications directly on your phone. To grade assignments, you have to:
- Go back to the “Assignments” option.
- There you will find all the submitted assignments from students.
- Now manually open all assignments on by one and review them.
- Check each assignment to give out a grade and provide any suggestions or feedback.
- Click on the “Submit” button to grade the assignment.
If you still have any problems or have any questions about the Assignments and Grading procedures, you can contact NCEdCloud Support or go directly to your School’s Tech Support and they will help you out.