Target Applications are the apps, resources, and services that K-12 students can access through the NCEdCloud Rapid Identity Portal for their education. This platform lets them login once to access all these apps from a single portal.
How to Add, Suggest, or Remove Target Applications?
Follow the steps below to learn how to submit an application for a Target application or suggest, remove an application.
Note: If you have an NCEdCloud LEA Administrator or LEA Data Auditor role for your PSU (see privileged roles here), only then you will be eligible to submit some important forms listed below:
Fill in their Integrate/Add a Target Application form if you want to Opt-in to any of the Target Applications for your Charter School or PSU.
If you don’t want to use an app that you have previously added to your account, you can remove it by filling up their Remove a Target Application form.
If you have any suggestion or recommendation for an addition of a new application on the NcedCloud IAM service, you can visit their website and fill out their Suggest a Target Application form.
Note: You can use the forms given above to Add, Suggest or Remove a Target Application if you have the required role (LEA Administrator or LEA Data Auditor) for your LEA or Charter School.
List of Optional Target Application
- Amplify (Grades 5 & 6 request form for LEA Administrators ONLY)
- Apex Learning
- Canvas (LMS)
- Career Cruising
- CDLR (PSU data synced from NCEdCloud to local directory)
- ConnectED (McGraw-Hill Education)
- EasyBridge (Savvas)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH)
- Ed: Your Friend in Learning
- Think Central
- Holt McDougal Online
- Follett Destiny
- Google Workspace for Education
- Learning A-Z (RAZ, Science, Writing, Vocabulary)
- MATHia (Carnegie Learning)
- Microsoft Office 365
- NGLsync (National Geographic Learning via Cengage)
- Imagine Learning
- Imagine Maths Facts
- Imagine Espanol
- Imagine Language & Literacy
- Imagine Maths
- What’s My Browser? (helps identify the type and version of the web browser being used)
- Xello (Serves as a follow-up to Career Cruising)
Current Status of the availability of Target Applications:
All the available Targeted Applications that are available are marked as “Available for Opt-in” in the table and all the apps that are marked as “Integrated” are auto-implementations (NC DPI). Lastly, the applications that are marked as “In Progress’ ‘ means that they are currently being worked on for under-maintenance.
You can visit the Table for the availability status of the application by going to Target Application Integration Status Table.